On a newer computer, that outline would have taken me three minutes. On Jake, that outline took me 15 minutes. Microsoft Word makes him run so terribly slow.
Great, now I feel like crying because I’ll be getting a new computer soon and probably won’t ever use him anymore. FUCK. CRYING NOW. GOOD NIGHT. It’s not even 2 am why am I emotional about this?
I blame Toy Story. Well, I can’t do that. I’ve always been too attached to inanimate objects, even before I ever saw Toy Story. Those movies just made it worse.
YOU’RE NOT INANIMATE, JAKE. I LOVE YOU AND PROMISE TO NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE IN A BOX TO COLLECT DUST.
OMFG THIS IS SEIOURSLY VERY PATHETIC THAT I AM CRYIN OVER THINS> :((((((
I hate my hair today. Seriously I wanted to set it on fire. It refused to do anything I wanted it to. Sometimes I legitimately consider shaving it all off and just wearing hats all the time, but I could never do that. I just need a hair cut, because I’m at the awkward middle stage between long and short and I’m all shaggy and ugh. I just hate it.
6 - I fucking hate winky faces. They just ruin everything and make it sound suggestive.
I’ll be with you in a sec, I just need to get some clean sheets from the dryer ;)
Hey! My parents just went out to Red Lobster ;)
Did you find that exam easy? ;)
Some guy just mugged me ;)
I’m busy ;)
Just realized that I turned in three papers this week and all of them had 2011 in the dateline. Wow, I haven’t done that since middle school.
- my "friend": Homosexual people are disgusting. They should understand that love can exist only between a man and a woman.
- me: Do you love your boyfriend?
- my "friend": Of course! I love him so much. You can't even imagine. I've never been so in love in my life. I want to marry him.
- me: So please imagine now that your boyfriend's penis disappears and suddenly he has a vagina. Nothing else changes in him, he's still the same person you know. What is your reaction?
- my "friend": That would be horrible. I don't want to even think about it. I couldn't imagine being with him.
- me: That means you don't love him. You love only his dick. That's sad.
That episode was golden. Golden. Easily one of my favourite episodes of all time.